The collection of fabrics includes about 1,000 items. Its chronological framework is the late 19th – early 21st centuries. A significant part of it consists of items of peasant clothing that characterize the traditions of the local centers of the Belozersk district. The museum keeps samples of hand weaving and embroidery. The collection includes clothes and household textile items, products of textile, clothing and knitwear enterprises of the USSR. The collection includes military uniforms, as well as samples of uniforms of various branches of the military, police; clothing and memorial items.
The pride of the collection is women's headdresses of the 19th century decorated with brocade, velvet, and beads.
The museum collection contains about 50 lace items. Since the middle of the 19th century, one of the ancient types of art craft, lace-making, has been developing in the Belozersk region. Articles made by local lacemakers were valued throughout the country. There were local features in weaving and local designs. The museum collection includes peasant linen lace, articles of the Soviet period, including items completely made in this technique (kerchiefs, capes, napkins, ties, measured lace), fragments of lace items and towels decorated with lace. There are items created by the craftsmen of the Snezhinka company, contemporary Belozersk craftswomen: N. Babitsyna, L. Mokievskaya, L. Kuznetsova, N. Klimova, M. Bykova. 2 items of the total number belong to the Belozersk lace.
Men's and women's peasant, urban clothing of the early 20th century represents the traditional costume of the North-West of Russia. Most of it is women's clothing – sundresses, collars, camps, shirts, skirts, men's – ports, shirts. All of them are made at home from linen. Homespun material has individuality in color, texture, combination of colors, variety of patterns. Handwork prevails in tailoring.
Interesting exposition materials are the items made by Belozersk craftswomen in the 1930-2000s using the most common techniques – cross stitching, double cross (Bulgarian) stitching, satin stitching, setting, cutwork, crocheting, hand knitting. This group includes bed and table linen (valances, pillowcases, bedspreads, tablecloths, napkins).
Banners, flags, pennants, fabric-based posters from the party, Komsomol, pioneer organizations of the Belozersk district of the second half of the 20th century are of historical interest.
- Spacer (late 19th – middle 20th centuries). Linen, weaving. Belozersk district, Vologda region. 15 х 91 cm
- Female Cossack (1st quarter of 20th century). Printed silk, sewing. Russian Empire. 53 х 73 cm
- Curtain (late 19th – middle 20th centuries). Tulle, embroidery. Russian Empire. 284 х 150 cm
- Cossack (early 20th century). Cashmere, thread, lace, sewing. Russian Empire. 50 х 58.5 cm
- Woman’s bag (early 20th century). Brocade, cord, thread, embroidery, sewing. Russian Empire. 26.5 х 24.5 cm
- Collar made by Tyulina (1987). Cotton thread, weaving on bobbins. Belozersk, Vologda region. 30 х 28 cm
- Napkin made by G. Vishnyakova (1993). Thread, cotton fabric, crochet. Belozersk, Vologda region. 39.5 х 40 cm
- Lace vest made by L. Kuznetsova (2001-2002). Cotton thread, lurex, bobbin weaving. Belozersk, Vologda region. 49 х 51 cm
- Dress collar made by Lidia Mokievskaya (2002). Cotton thread, lurex, bobbin weaving. Belozersk, Vologda region. 42.5 х 18.5 cm
- Fragment of a towel made by Elizaveta Andreeva (1910-1920). Embroidery, thread, linen, knitting, hand sewing. Belozersk district, Novgorod province. 37 х 31 cm
- Towel made by Maria Lebedeva (1st half of 20th century). Weaving, thread, crochet, hand sewing, fabric. Bereznik village, Antushevo area, Belozersk district, Vologda region. 33.5 х 200 cm
- Towel made by Maria Lebedeva (1st half of 20th century). Weaving, thread, crochet, hand sewing, fabric. Bereznik village, Antushevo area, Belozersk district, Vologda region. 36.5 х 220 cm
- Printed towel made by Maria Lebedeva (1st half of 20th century). Weaving, thread, crochet, hand sewing, fabric. Bereznik village, Antushevo area, Belozersk district, Vologda region. 33 х 200.5 cm
- Towel made by Maria Lebedeva (1st half of 20th century). Machine sewing, embroidery, weaving, thread, fabric. Bereznik village, Antushevo area, Belozersk district, Vologda region. 34 х 212.3 cm